Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trick-or-Treating

The Halloween week-end began by trick-or-treating at Ultradent on Friday afternoon. I love doing this each year because it is nice and warm inside and Taeya gets lots of candy so I don't feel like we have to hit a lot of houses in our neighborhood. After ultradent we had a little halloween party at our house with Taeya's friends. We played a few games and decorated cupcakes - it was a little crazy, but fun. Saturday night we went to see my mom and dad, trick-or-treated at a few houses in the neighborhood, put Taeya to bed and watched a movie. It was great!

I know I wasn't so festive this year, but I figured I had an excuse with a new baby.

My cute little flower fairy.

Taeya and Anastyn at Ultradent. Anastyn used the same costume Taeya did when she was a baby. These 2 girls look so much a like as babies!

Halloween night - Taeya was being a little crazy so I couldn't get a perfect smile, I think she was excited to go trick-or-treating.

Gordon, Taeya and Anastyn

My nice and warm little catapillar.

Taeya, Brielle, and Livvy - what cute girls.

0 comments: