Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cornbelly's

During fall break we went to Cornbelly's with the Connelly's, Kelly and Jayne. Each time I go I am amazed at how much there is to do, that place is great. We were there from about 11:30 to 4:30. I was way past ready to leave, but the kids were still going strong! We had to bribe them to leave with a snow cone (it was a really warm day).

Mariel, Skyler, Zach, Asilia, and Taeya waiting for the hay ride.

Asilia and Taeya on the hay ride.

Taeya riding in the train.

Jayne and Kelly jumping on the tramp.

Taeya and Asilia getting a little air!

Jayne trying to climb her way up.

This isn't a very good picture, but we had to get a shot with the huge chair - Asilia, Me, Anastyn, and Taeya.

Princess Asilia and Princess Taeya - Taeya was so glad that she was able to dress up this year (last year you were supposed to dress the scarecrow but I couldn't keep her from trying on the dress herself).

Taeya on the swings.

Asilia burrying Taeya in the corn.

1 comments:

kelly jewell said...

Fun day! We should do more of those...

PS. I LOVE Taeya's funny comments. I read them to your mom and we both die!