Sunday, November 8, 2009

Raggedy Ann

A few weeks ago my sister-in-law, Kelly, saw a posting on the photographer Nicole Hill Gerulat's blog looking for a red-headed girl at the last minute for a photo shoot. Kelly, unknown to me, emailed some pictures of Taeya and Nicole called me back and asked if she could use her. Of course I was flattered and more than happy to have her be a model. The bad thing was that we had just finished swim lessons and we were at McDonald's having lunch, it was about 1:10 pm and she had to wrap up the photo shoot at about 2:00 pm. So they ran to Target to buy her an outfit and I ran to the salon and blow-dried her hair (thank goodness the salon was right next to McDonald's) and we met in Orem at about 1:30 pm. It was such an adorable shoot. One of Nicoles clients is starting a party planning business for kids and they were shooting a "Raggedy Ann" birthday party. Apparently at the last minute decided they wanted a red-headed girl for the shoot. Taeya had fun and did a great job, at least I think so. Here is a little preview of some of the pictures she took, I will post more when I get the disk.





They let Taeya keep the big red ballon, and the sparkly red shoes. Taeya thinks that is payment enough, and if she's happy, then I'm happy!

2 comments:

Heats said...

Those pics are so cute! Great colors and of course a beautiful Raggedy Ann!

kelly jewell said...

Great post! :) You are such a blogging queen. Inspiration!