Monday, November 16, 2009

My Cute Girls

Taeya looked so cute on November 3rd as we waited for Stephanie to pick her up for school. She really loves school and is doing so well. Her teacher says she takes a lot of time to do her work and sometimes gets a little upset when she doesn't finish in time. She also told me she was very smart, which as a mother I always thought that but it makes me feel better to hear it from someone else. I went and watched her do show and tell the other day and I was impressed with all the kids in the classroom, and how well they played together and cleaned up together. Now if I could just get her to cleanup at home we would be doing great! Any suggestions?


After school I had to get a picture of my girls together. Anastyn is 7 weeks old now, and just starting to smile. There is something so rewarding to see your baby smile for the first time. It somehow makes all the sleepless nice worthwhile!

Taeya is such a big sister, I just really love having 2 cute girls!

2 comments:

Cosmic said...

Your kids are adorable. Have a nice life you all..!

Cosmic said...

Your kids are adorable. Have a nice life you all..!