Tuesday, November 10, 2009

School Carnival

On Thursday, October 29th, Taeya had a little performance at school. All the kids dressed in their costumes, sang a bunch of cute halloween songs then had a fun carnival afterwards. It was so cute. It kind of seemed like Taeya didn't really know they songs that well which suprises me since she loves to sing, but it was still so fun to watch. They went all out with the carnival afterwards. Taeya loved the blow-up slide, the jump house, and all the carnival-type games she was able to play. I am really happy with her school and she really loves it too.

Taeya and Ashlynn getting ready to sing.

Taeya would't let me take a picture of just her in her costume, this was the best picture I got at the carnival. I think her favorite thing about her fairy costume was the makeup and sparkles that went along with it!!

0 comments: