Monday, November 9, 2009

Frightmares

We were tempted to skip out on Frightmares this year, but decided we couldn't break the tradition, and of course we had a great time. Taeya kept telling us she wanted to go on the roller coaster so we took her to the puff roller coaster first. While we were waiting in line she said to me, "Maybe lagoon is more fun than Cowabunga Bay." (Gordon took her to Cowabunga Bay in August while I was on my girls trip to Vegas, and she can't stop talking about it, but apparently we have found the substitute).

We have a picture of Taeya on the Merry Go Round when she was about 3 months old, so we thought we would take one of Anastyn at almost 6 weeks old.


Taeya and I laughed and laughed on music express.


I love my Taeya...most of the time!

She was really excited to ride the sky ride with her dad.


The Monster Mash show is always a "must see."


Taeya and Gordon on the "egg drop." Earlier in the day I took Taeya on the rock-o-planes and she had her first sensations of "butterflies" in her tummy. She got this scared look on her face every time we dropped, and she told me afterwards that she didn't want to go on that ride again. Despite her fear of the rock-o-planes she didn't seem to mind the the egg ride and the lady bug ride (I can't seem to remember the official names).


The chain saw dancers were quite friendly this year.


Towards the end of the night all the kiddy rides were line-less, Taeya rode the planes all by herself, she loved just walking from ride to ride.


One last time on the roller coaster, she wanted to go alone this time.


From the look on her face you would think she was a little scared. I hope next year she will be just a fear-less as she was this year. She wanted to go on everything, of course she was too short for all of the big rides, but she was disappointed she couldn't go on them.

0 comments: