Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jump on It

We were introduced to the Mom and Me class at Jump on it in April of 2008, then starting in September there was a large group of us who would go to the jumping aerobics class. This was great, it was $5.00 and the kids got all the benefits of the mom and me class, but less people, and a babysitter, and I got a great workout. We usually ended Aerobics with a trip to McDonald's for the kids. Sadly we stopped going in April of 2009 when half of the class was pregnant, me being one of them. Now, with babies sleeping in their carseats, we are excited to be back to the mom and me class. We have really missed it these past months!


Taeya and Brielle


Taeya, Kira, and Brielle - we all love jump on it - you can tell by their smiles. Anyone is welcome to join us!

1 comments:

Morris Family said...

That looks like so much fun! what a great place! You'll have to take me there when we are in Utah- my kids would love it!