Friday, November 5, 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - Halloween Party

We had Taeya's 2nd Annual Halloween Party and it was a success. I debated about having this party but Taeya kept talking about eating a donut on a string from last years party, so I did it. I tried to keep it simple and stress free and I think I accomplished that.

I didn't take any of these pictures so thanks to Heather and Kelly for being my photographers. We made mummy hotdogs, played pass the prizes around the circle while the music plays(not sure how to explain the game), ate donuts on a string, and decorated cupcakes. There were moments of craziness and hopefully each year I will get better and better at party planning! (Invitations might be a good one for next year, oh and more than a days notice!!)

Ashlynn, Brynn, Brielle, Holly, Livvy, and Taeya


Witchey Asilia


Witchey Livvy

Daphne Taeya

Monkey Jayne

Cute Alayna

Superman Cohen, and Buzz Cache

Little McCoy

Anastyn

Tommy and Mary and Bryce and Lawni

Dracula Jeffrey

The whole gang playing pass the prizes to the music

Livvy eating her donut

Taeya eating her donut

Taeya cheating a little

0 comments: