Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - YWIE

I was in charge of refreshments for Yound Women In Excellence this year. The theme was "Happily Ever After" so this castle cake was the centerpiece for the dessert table. I stayed up way too late Monday night (tuesday morning) making the cake and baking the cupcakes. We are our own worst critic so of course there were things that I wished turned out better but overall I think it looked great.

Tuesday was a busy day with swim lessons, the gym, and lunch/making sugar cookies with friends. So thanks to Lawni who saved my by keeping Taeya while I decorated cupcakes and helping me make 2 trips to the church to deliver the goods (also thanks to Madison for watching all the kids while we took the stuff to the church)! I don't know what I would do without my awesome friends who always come to my rescue!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Okay talented lady. That is so cute! I love when you blog. You are such a fun family. I love all of the stuff that you do. Your girls are gorgeous.

McIntire Madness said...

Holy smokes! That is awesome!