Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cornbelly's

It wouldn't be the fall without an annual trip to Cornbelly's! Taeya has a blast each year and we adults like it too. Taeya talked all year about the princess dresses you can try on (I know that is a shocker coming from Taeya!). This year we went with the Bailey's again and they scored some free passes, so thankfully the evening was affordable and fun. Sadly I forgot my camera so Alyson was kind enough to take a bunch of pictures for me.

You can't go to Cornbelly's without taking a picture on the huge rocking chair. Maybe next year we can get Anastyn to look at the camera.

The first place Taeya went was the little princess area, she climbed right up to the top of this house. Thankfully Brynn was around because she wasn't quite sure how to get down.

Anastyn loved the slides and could have stayed there all night.

Each of the girls got a balloon hat - the excitement lasted about 5 minutes before they moved on to the next exciting thing.

My 2 cute girls are becoming such great friends. I love it!

On the train ride. Anastyn didn't really want to sit still, but then again she hardly ever does!

The Bailey's on the train car behind us - don't you just love the nice face Seth is pulling??!

Taeya and Gordon inside the fire truck.

The most exciting thing of the evening was probably the face painting! Taeya was so funny, the next day she got sad about something and she looked at me and with a sad voice said "i'm trying not to cry so I don't ruin my makeup." Thankfully she didn't complain when I washed her face that night in the bath.

Thanks to the Bailey's for coming with us and having a great time!

1 comments:

Heats said...

Brielle got stuck in the castle too not sure how to get down! They really should fix that! I am glad to see you are getting all caught up! Super cute posts!