Friday, November 19, 2010

Bedtime


Taeya cracks me up, lately she has been in this phase were she has to sleep with a "snuggy" (stuffed animal). The other night, these are the things she had in her bed with her:

3 dinosaurs
2 porcelain dolls
1 dog stuffed animal
1 bear stuffed animal
2 monkey stuffed animals
1 tall, tall barbie

It took alot of arranging to get them all to fit but we finally figured in out. She was pretty crowded in her bed, although by the time I took the picture she was laying on a few items!

3 comments:

Berly said...

It seems like my girls sleep with every toy they own. It is really cute to see because their toys are tucked into the covers and my girls are outside the covers freezing to death. They need to make sure their toys are comfortable.

kelly jewell said...

That is SO funny! I love her.

The Steel's said...

That sounds like my kids, so funny!