Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hiking Timp Cave

I hiked timp cave for the first time on a field trip in 3rd grade and I hadn't been back since, until this summer. In the beginning of August Ariel told me she had been hiking to the cave almost daily and she was nice enough to let me join her once a week. We live so close and each year I have a desire to do the hike and tour, but each year the season comes and goes without us hiking. Sadly October 16th was the last day we could hike for the season. It was so much fun to be with Ariel, to talk with her and catch up on life! We enjoyed the beautiful view and got a great workout! Hopefully we can make it a weekly tradition next year, and who knows maybe we will even do a tour of the cave?!

2 comments:

kelly jewell said...

Every day? Wow! Ariel. Awesome. Can I just ask if your knees had fun? Mine never do on the downhill of that guy. :)

The Peets said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this post! Thank you so much for coming with me- I had a lot of fun. I say that we do make it a tradition next year, we can't stop now.