Monday, August 31, 2009

10 Year Anniversary

Gordon and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on August 11th. In the past we had great plans for going somewhere tropical for the big occasion, but my giant belly has interrupted our fun! We opted for an overnight stay in Manti including an endowment and sealing session (not quite sure what else there is to do in Manti ?!?) Thanks to Gordon's mom who watched Taeya we had a really nice time. The Manti temple is so beautiful and it was fun to reminisce about our wedding. The 10 years has gone so quickly. I was telling Gordon that it doesn't seem that long ago, but I can't really remember Gordon not being in my life! I love him so much and I am lucky to have such a great man! Maybe our 11th anniversary will be the tropical one I desire?

August 15, 2009

August 11, 1999

We haven't changed a bit have we?!

4 comments:

Lori Johstoneaux said...

Cute pictures. I remember hearing other couples married for 10 years and thinking Wow. Now I'm the one getting that response from the young married couples in our ward. We are at 11 1/2 years with a 10 1/2 year old. Having a 10 1/2 year old I think throws me off more.:) -Lori

Mel said...

It's the re-enactment pose! I love it! Congratulations!

kelly jewell said...

Love it! You guys are awesome.

Heats said...

What a cute idea. I think you look so beautiful in both pictures! What would we ever do without you!