Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Rollerskates

I potty trained Taeya months ago, but she starting having accidents again, mainly because I think she was a little too busy playing to stop and go to the bathroom. The girl can hold it for a long time anyway, but she is really stubborn about going when I ask her too. So to kick the bad habit she was getting into Gordon bought her some roller skates as incentive. We put the skates on top of the fridge and she had to go 10 days (get 10 stars) without an accident. She did really great, she only had 1 accident! She definitely earned her skates and hasn't had an accident since.

She was so excited to have her new skates.

Of course she fell a few times!

She was smiling so big! You could tell she was so proud of herself.

The next day she tried the skates outside with dads help. This was the outfit she chose to wear for her skating! I sure love my Taeya, even if she has no sense of fashion!

1 comments:

Alyson Bailey said...

I'm just proud that outfit came together from our dress-ups! What a glamor girl!