Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Birthday Party

Taeya's actual birthday was Saturday, July 25th and we spent the weekend at the cabin. On her birthday Gordon bought her some candy, we got her face painted at the fair in Kamas, and she got a yummy strawberry shake! So to "celebrate" we had our neighbor friends over for cake and ice cream on Sunday. This time I just made her a simple pink cake. She threw a fit when I told her she couldn't eat the cake herself this time, but I calmed her down by letting her put as many sprinkles as she wanted on her piece.

The pink cake

Blowing out the candles

Brynn, Kira, Taeya, and Brielle (we missed Olivia and Cohen but we will excuse them since their mom had a baby the day before).

Taeya got a lot of fun presents: a new birthday barbie, another princess nightgown, a ballet outfit, a Princess CD, a baby "My Little Pony," and an aquadoodle. Gordon and I couldn't think of anything big to get her, so we just got her a few little things, thank goodness for now she doesn't know the difference!

1 comments:

The Milligan Blog said...

Just so you know, that strawberry cake was so delicious!!!!! I think about how good it was all the time. I want another piece!! :)