Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Taeya's School Program

On December 18th Taeya had a Christmas program at school. I was all ready to get her dressed in a cute red dress and at the last minute I remembered she was supposed to wear dark pants and white shirt. Thank goodness for Alyson who came to the rescue with some cute black pants. She would have really stood out if I didn't remember.

The kids sang several Christmas songs. It was really cute. Taeya was quite distracted during most of the songs, but she did participate in the songs that required standing up and moving around!


The girls looked so cute in their scarves.

After their performance we got to see santa. Taeya was really excited to see him again. As I mentioned in an earlier post, during Thanksgiving I had called Santa to tell him not to come. Taeya had been pretty good the few days before her performance so I told her we could tell Santa that he could come to our house now. Sadly I didn't get to hear what Taeya asked him for. I was too distracted trying to get a good shot of Anastyn.

I think I got a pretty cute one! After her preformance we celebrated at McDonalds.

0 comments: