Monday, December 7, 2009

Swimming

Saturday November 28th, the day after we got home from Arizona, we decided we needed to do a family activity. We used to go swimming all the time at the Lehi pool, but since being pregnant and having a newborn we haven't been for a long time. We thought we better start getting Anastyn used to the water so she will hopefully love swimming like the rest of us. She did great, we kept her in the water for at least 30 minutes and she never complained, even when we dunked her! (Taeya 3 years and 4 months old, Anastyn 2 1/2 months old)




2 comments:

kelly jewell said...

Bring us next time!

Lindsey S. said...

They are so cute!

Thanks on the bedding comment. I acutally thought the same thing about it online. I hated it online. I had the hardest time finding something I liked and I thought I would just "settle" with that bedding. Then we I got it I could already tell it was a million times cuter then I thought. I put it on and fell in love with it even more. You should see it with the bed skirt. It's adorable! I was so sad when we had to move her mattress down. :(