Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 months old

As of December 15th Anastyn is 3 months old. She is so much fun. Here are some photos from the past month and some things about her:

12-4-09 (12 weeks old)


12-9-09 - Anastyn was all tired out after a little crying fit. I think her tummy must have been hurting her.


12-11-09 - I had bundled Anastyn up to walk her across the street and she fell aleep on the way home. She just looked so cute I couldn't resist a photo.

On Taeya's 3 month birthday (December 15th) we had a little Christmas party. We took this picture of all 4 babies. Bryce (5 months), Alayna (4 months), McCoy (4 months), and Anastyn (3 months). These 4 babies are so much fun and are developing such unique personalities.

Anastyn is so alert and responsive. She smiles and smiles if being talked to. She is so good, she really only gets fussy if she is hungry or tired.

She still eats every 2 hours, but it only takes about 5 minutes to feed her. I started working again a few weeks ago and we discovered that Anastyn really doesn't love the bottle. Gordon ends up bringing her to me to eat - I know so annoying, but better than having a screaming baby.

During the night she sleeps for about 6 hours for the first stretch, I feed her, she goes to sleep for another 3 hours, I feed her, than she will usually sleep for another 1-2 hours.

She laughed for the first time tonight (12-22-09), she was watching Taeya jump on the tramp and thought it was hilarious.

She is wearing 3-6 month clothes and they fit perfectly. She has a really long body and I think she might not be able to wear this size for too long. She is growning so much lately.

She started sleeping in her crib at night a few weeks ago and now I can finally get her to take naps in her crib. Most of the time they are just little cat-naps but if I wrap her up like I do at night time she will sleep for 1-2 hours. Usually closer to 1 hour, of course I enjoy any break I can get. The problem is that lately Taeya wants me to play with her all day everyday. So when Anastyn is sleeping I am usually playing with Taeya. I think is might be a jealousy thing because lately Taeya has been mean to the baby, she has even hit her a few times.

I know these 2 girls will be great friends someday, but right now I think Anastyn is a little afraid of Taeya. She gets this nervous look in her eyes everytime Taeya gets close. Maybe it's because Taeya is kind of loud, and rough, and I am sure the hitting thing doesn't help. Taeya is still constantly trying to hold her hand, especially in the car!

Anastyn loves the bouncer. She gets so excited when I put her in it. I think she loves the bubbles and thinks the fish are her friends. This bouncer is a life saver, it alows me to take a shower or get a few things done during the day!

She is kind of a mama's girl at the moment and she really does seem to favor me. She follows me with her eyes when I walk across the room, and today while my dad was holding her she was looking at me longingly!

She is starting to really slobber alot and she loves to suck/chew on her hands when the binki isn't in her mouth. I am worried that she will find her thumb and decide she really likes it.

She is growning so fast and we all love her so much. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be her mother and pray everyday that I can be a great mom to her!



0 comments: