Monday, October 26, 2009

Witches

On Monday, October 12th, my friends and I took our kids to Gardner Village to see the witches. We picked a nice, warm evening to go. It's safe to say that we all had a great time.

Kira, Taeya, Cohen, Olivia, Brynn, and Brielle

Taeya and Brynn

Brielle and Taeya

Brielle, Cohen, Taeya, Brynn, Olivia, and Kira (This was the one sad moment for Taeya, she threw a fit in the doll store because Kira started playing with "her" dollhouse, so she was being stubborn and wouldn't look at the camera).

Taeya and Anastyn. I had to post this picture because the look in Anastyn's eyes says, "don't let my sister hurt me!" Taeya is holding her hand. She always grabs her hand and then says, "look mom, she loves me!"

Me and my girls.

The kids dancing to "Monster Mash." Taeya was obsessed with the cute little girl dressed like a lady bug. She wouldn't leave her alone.

Anastyn did great in the Baby Bjorn as always!

Taeya enjoying the pony ride.

All the kids had fun in the little petting zoo. The funny thing was that they wouldn't let an adult in without paying, so we let the kids run wild. Thank goodness for Brynn who kept the kids under control, except when Taeya climbed under the fence to pet one of the animals and the employee had to go and get her out. That's what they get for not letting us in to supervise I guess!

Lawni, Brandalyn, Alyson, and Heather

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such cute little girls!!!