Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Obsession

Taeya and Brielle have a new obsession, the kittens across the street from us. I assume these kittens are at least 6 weeks old, but thankfully the girls just discovered them last week. They can't leave them alone. They are quite tame kittens, even though Taeya threw 2 of them down our window well the other night. I am still not quite sure why, I think because they scratched her, but what she was doing with them by the window well is still a mystery! (In my defense I was outside with her, I just happened to be talking to the neighbor at the time). Hopefully the kittens will find homes soon since the girls can't leave them alone, they make my eyes itchy, they rome the streets, and poo in my flower beds!!!

Brielle and Taeya are all smiles when they are holding the kittens.


Kira, Brielle and Taeya with the kittens, what you can't see is that they are having "school" taught by Brynn in the driveway! We sure love Brynn, she always keeps the girls entertained.

5 comments:

Duncahoo said...

We have had the kitty problem around here as well. I didn't give into one though!!! I am so excited for you to have two little girl. She is so darling and I love her name. Hope you are doing ok and making it through the nights. I would love to come up and see you all soon!

Heats said...

Not a fan of cats. But the kittens are sure cute with the girls!

The Milligan Blog said...

Oh these cats!!! Obsession is right!!! They really cant keep their hands off those things huh!! These girls act so silly when it comes to these cats!! Brielle"s in my arm right now talking about "the cats" ...never ends! :)

Holland said...

congrats! i have not been in the blogging world in forever. she is adorable and i love the name. i hope you are doing good.

Heats said...

I just got a flier from your neighbor Kayla saying "missing kittens" -- Have you checked your window wells lately!! :)