Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is such a fun time of the year, there are so many fun things to do. This year I feel like Halloween kind of snuck up on us. We didn't go to Cornbelly's this year, I didn't have a little party for Taeya and her friends and we didn't go see the Witches at Gardner Village. Hopefully next year I can be a little more organized! We still had a great day. I am so glad that Ultradent did their trick or treating on Friday this year. It made the day a little less crazy!

Anastyn and I sent Taeya off to school then we quickly got ready and went over to the school to see the parade. We borrowed a monkey costume from Kelly that Anastyn absolutely loved - she wouldn't take it off when she first put it on.  We added a tutu we already had and she was the cutest little monkey I know!  Taeya had 2 costumes, a Cheetah and Super Girl. She decided to be a Cheetah for school and Super Girl that night. After the parade I ran home to grab my cupcake decorating supplies and went back to the school to help with the Kindergarten Halloween party. It was fun to be with all those excited kids! The afternoon was a little calmer. We planned to go see my mom and dad but they ended up coming to us instead. We had some soup for dinner than headed out for some trick or treating. The weather was so fantastic! This was the longest time we have ever spent trick or treating. I made cupcakes for my Beehives so we trick or treated around the neighborhood delivering cupcakes. Taeya was ready to go home (probably so she could eat her candy) but Anastyn and I were still going and going! We decided to go home and have a little break then Gordon took them out again to do one street we missed! So of course we had a TON of candy. We all had a great night!

Taeya waving to Anastyn and I during the school parade. 

Taeya's class sitting on the rug listening to instruction. 

The kids had a fun time decorating cupcakes at the party.

Taeya decorating her cupcake.

Mrs. Reiber and Taeya

Gordon the werewolf, Taeya the Super Girl, me the Vampiress and Anastyn the monkey - Anastyn was terrified of Gordon with this mask on, he had to sneak it on!

Taeya and Anastyn before we started out for the night.  I had a hard time getting a good picture this year!


Super Girl Taeya

Monkey Anastyn

I took this picture with my phone to send to Brielle.  We missed her this year:(

1 comments:

Heats said...

I love how you "girled up" the monkey costume! So adorable!