Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Break in Blanding

At the last minute the girls and I decided to go to Blanding to visit Heather and her family during Fall Break. We left Wednesday right after Taeya was done with school and came home Sunday afternoon. It was so nice to get away from home and just relax. The kids had a great time of course. Heather and I made cute Christmas skirts for the girls, I blogged and blogged, and worked on my 2008 Blog Book. Jeremy made us such yummy food that we never had to leave home!

Cohen and Anastyn played so well together.  They were good at sharing and seemed to enjoy each others company!

Aren't they so cute!

On Friday afternoon the kids were in need of a little project - for young womens we took these mason jars and with masking tape made a pumpkin face then painted the jars orange - pretty simple (an idea I found in the Family Fun magazine).  The girls had fun making a "pumpkin" - pretty sure Cohen didn't care much but he was a good sport to try!

Taeya painting her jar.

Taeya and Olivia played and played - they had a blast.  Thankfully Olivia has a ton of toys that Taeya wishes she had!

My cute poser!

Saturday morning I went for a 10 miles run (this training really gets in the way of my weekend plans!).  After my run Jeremy took Taeya and Heathers kids on a long 4 wheeler ride.  Heather and I probably should've been adventurous but she had a young women lesson to prepare and I had more computer work to do so we stayed behind.  Anastyn had the whole house to herself and seemed great with that and Taeya really enjoyed the ride!
Taeya and Livvy looking for bugs on a little pit stop!
Thanks Heather for an awesome weekend - we need to do it again sometime really soon!

0 comments: