Monday, December 20, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Claus

Each year Mr. and Mrs. Claus come and visit Ultradent, this year they came on December 8th. The HR department does a great job. While the kids wait for their turn to go visit Santa all sorts of activities are provided. There is cookie decorating, ornament making, picture coloring, countdown calendar making, a movie watching, and carnival type games to play. This year we didn't go until towards the end of the evening and we had to rush through all the fun stuff because Mr. and Mrs. Claus were getting anxious to get back to the North Pole. We ate a cookie, started working on our countdown calendar and then it was our turn.

As you can see, Anastyn was not a huge fan but Taeya sure was! She asked Santa for a Dollhouse. The verdict is still out, is she's on the naughty or nice list?


2 comments:

kelly jewell said...

Love it! Fun!! I want to come next time. :)

Heats said...

I can't believe how far back I had to go to read your posts! Now I have lots of time on my hands I can get all caught up! Christmas really is a busy season. Wow. But FUN!