Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day

We had a great labor day weekend. We had a few invitations to go out of town but decided to stay and get some things done. Friday night we tried to go see Toy Story but it was sold out, so we went and got ice cream instead. Saturday we cleaned up the basement, went through a file cabinent I have been meaning to go through for 5 years (literally), Gord worked on the boat and I went and found Taeya a new school outfit. Sunday was church then we had my parents over for a salmon and french fries dinner. Monday I went for a jog, went to swim lessons, ran a few errands, finished weeding the yard, went to liberty land and finished the weekend off by eating dinner at Los Hermanos.

Right before we left for liberty land I thought I would try round brushing Anastyn's hair, I think it looks so cute, but makes her look so old!

We bought "The Pass of All Passes" so we thought we would try out liberty land. It was a little run down, but we still had fun. Anastyn liked the bumper cars that we had to push around ourselves.

Both girls loved the Merry-Go-Round.


Taeya really had fun on the climbing wall, she was a good little climber!

1 comments:

Princess Carrie said...

We got those passes as well. I am excited to start using them!