Saturday, September 4, 2010

11 Months Old

My baby isn't so little anymore. 11 months old and she things she is sooo big. I always have the hardest time deciding which picture to post, so I just posted a few of my favorites.




Here are a few things about Anastyn:

Most of the time she is pretty happy

She dances, waves, claps

She signs more, and all done (we are working on others)

She says Ma (more)

She is busy, busy, busy - she loves to climb

She walks really well on her own, but still falls alot

She is still swimming and loves the water

She loves to be outside

She is a great eater

I nurse her in the morning and night, and she has a bottle in the day

We love her so much and we are so glad she is part of our family

3 comments:

Princess Carrie said...

Cute pictures!

kelly jewell said...

Love the cry picture! She is so dang cute.

Heats said...

I really like these cute pics of Anastyn! She is darling. They are looking too big to be 1!