Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1st Day of School

Taeya was so excited for her first day of school. Tuesday night as I was telling her she needed to go to sleep, she said "when will it be tomorrow so I can go to school?" I woke her up Wednesday morning and she got up happily. She ate all of her bacon and Mickey Mouse pancake and let me do her hair the first time I asked! We had a good morning.

She is going to the same school she went to last year, "funshine." She has school Monday, Wednesday and Friday's from 9:30 - 12:00.

(She really wanted to wear this great jacket and so I let her, I didn't want to fight her, besides, she is so darn cute anyways!!)


Her teachers names are Miss Sariah

and Miss Rachel. We are really looking forward to a great year, I am so excited for how much she is going to learn this year. It is fun to see her go to school and enjoy it so much, even if it means she is getting older.:(

1 comments:

Amy Morris said...

She's getting so big! She's a doll!