Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Early Birthday Party

Last year we had a combined family birthday party for Daylen and Taeya and it went so well we decided to do it again this year. We had the party in my mom and dad's backyard. Their yard was perfect. We had the waterslide set up in the sun and the chairs arranged in the shade. It was a perfect day and I think we all had a great time.

I made the 2 kiddos coordinating cupcake cakes. I didn't get a great picture of the cakes because all the pictures I took with my camera ended up dark for some reason :( The kids loved them. We had yummy chicken on croissants, cheesy potatoes, fruit, chips, homemaid rootbeer, and homemaide cake and ice cream. I ate way to much.


Both of the kids got such nice gifts. Here is Taeya's List:
Papa and Nana: Ariel barbie with changing outfits and $5Granny: $20
Whitmer's: New princess nightgown
Connelly's: Barbie bathtub and accessories
Garrick, Kelly and Jayne: Little Critters Kitten Family
Frank and Girls: Mermaid (Ariel) barbie

Taeya loved the singing card from Frank and the girls.

Papa, Kenzly, Nana and Anastyn

Kelly, Kristy, Mariel, Skyler, Asilia and Ryan watching the kids open presents.

Taeya, Kierra, Asilia, Kenzly, Skyler (Zach climbing the tree).

The Sisters: Mariel, Kelly, Brandalyn, Kristy, and Kimberly (we just needed Chantel and Mom)

Kristy, Daylen and Ryan - such a cute little family!
Since we had the party 3 weeks before Taeya's actual birthday (it worked out better for the family that was in town for the 4th of July) she was a little confused. She said to me the next day:

Taeya: "Mom I'm 4 right?"
Mom: "No you're still 3 for a few more weeks."
Taeya: "No, I'm really 4!"

0 comments: