Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to My Taeya:

I love you so much and I am so greatful Heavenly Father sent you to me and trusted me to raise you, I know I am not the best mom, but I am sure trying! I love your excitement and energy, I get tired watching you, you never stop! Somedays I want to pull my hair out, other days I just smile with pride. You are so stubborn and fiesty some moments, and others you are so loving and adorable. Everyday is a fun day with you and I love you so much. I cannot believe how fast these 4 years have gone by, you are such a big girl now. I hope the next 4 don't go by so quickly. I need to remember to stop and play more because time is going by so quickly, and soon you won't want to play with me anymore.

I hope you had the best 4 year birthday ever! Thank you for letting me be your mom, I love you more and more each day.

Love, Mom


(Newborn)

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday





3 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so darling! It was fun seeing her. My girls thought she was adorable. Happy Birthday!

Amy Morris said...

She's 4! Wow! time flies. Happy Birthday!

Alyson Bailey said...

So fun! Loved the post:) Thanks for involving us in the Taeya weekend.