Wednesday, July 21, 2010

9 1/2 Months

I have tried to have a little photo shoot with Anastyn on her month birthday this past year but somehow I let 9 months slip by - so I did 9 1/2 instead. Now that she is 10 months (10 month post will be coming shortly) I have kind of forgotten what she was doing at 9 months but here are the few things I remember.

-she has 5 teeth and one just about to poke through
-she is still not sleeping through the night
-I have to put her to sleep by putting my hand on her face til she falls asleep - I know really annoying but kindof sweet at the same time!
-she stands, but only for a few seconds
-she playes peek-a-boo, claps her hands, waves
-nurses 4 times a day
-loves food, LOVES water
-can drink from a staw and sippy cup
-is so darn adorable and smiley
-loves her mama
-prefers to be outside
-still has swim lessons almost daily
-she is starting to climb
-a little wiggle worm
-still so very cute!

2 comments:

McIntire Madness said...

So cute! It cracks me up to see pictures of her floating in the water!

The Milligan Blog said...

I most definitely agree with all of the above!! She is so cute!! I really do love her like my own!!! What a little doll that girl is! :)