Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break

When people asked me what I was doing for spring break I told them we weren't really doing anything since Taeya is only in preschool and we can pretty much do what we want during any other week, but we ended up having a very busy and very fun week.

Monday: Sewing and making soup at Heather's house. Of course we didn't get much sewing done with 5 kids, but our Chicken Noodle Soup was sure good!

Anastyn finding McCoy's binki!

Tuesday: Taeya had swim team at 1:00, afterwards we went to Mariel's and watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeaquel." After the movie Taeya enjoyed dressing up in Asilia's dressups.

Wednesday: Chucke Cheese with Alyson, Heather, Mindi and kids.

Livvy and Taeya at Chucke Cheese


Anastyn and I.

(Thanks to Heather I got a few pictures of spring break).

After Chucke Cheese we went to Jump on It with Mariel and her kids. On the way to Jump on It, Taeya said "I don't want to go to Jump On It, I want to go to Mariel's house." I asked her why and she said "Cause I like to change." (Meaning she would rather play dress up than go to jump on it!) After jump on it we went to McDonalds for ice cream.

Thursday: Swim team at 1:00, we stayed after and swam until about 3:00, and then I worked at 5:00pm

Friday: The Zoo with Mariel and her kids. I thought it was going to be nice and warm on Friday but I was wrong, so Taeya and I froze in our flip flops. Thank goodness the Zoo sold hot chocolate!

So, I think it's safe to say we had a fun spring break.

0 comments: