Monday, March 9, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a fun Valentines Day. I had to work for a few hours in the morning. When I got home Taeya opened her present, a new Cinderella Dress. She was pretty excited. That evening Garrick, Kelly, and Jayne came over and we had Fondue and played cards. Gordon taught us the game "pitch." We even ended the evening with some chocolate fondue that was delicious. I just love occasions to celebrate!
Taeya in her new Cinderella dress

Kelly, Jayne, and Garrick


Gordon and I

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like fun!!! Kate also loves dress-ups right now.

C Hall said...

FUn! Jayne is adorable! Tell Kelly congrats. I am always so amazed at how quickly kids change. Taeya is such a cutie. I'm sure she keeps you on your toes! I love seeing your house and you guys in these pictures. Thanks for posting :)

I can't believe how cold it looks at the Draper Temple. I have already forgotten about being cold. We've had a very long hot summer, which I don't mind. Now I think we're in for a long, humid, & rainy autumn...

Take care! We miss you! Matt's getting on my case about trying to convice you guys to come. I better get on that!