Monday, March 9, 2009

My 30th Birthday!

I turned 30 on February 19th! I can't believe I am now in my 30's!! I used to think 30 year olds were old, but my opinion has changed. It really doesn't bother me to be 30. Maybe it's because I don't feel 30, or maybe because hopefully I don't look 30, (I think botox might be my friend in the near future!) but I am looking forward to the future, I have a lot of life left to live! My mom used to tell us that she was 29 in holding, so if I don't like my 30's, I can always be 29 in holding right?!?

7 comments:

kelly jewell said...

This is what I know about you being 30... YOU are fun, beautiful, giving, smart, talented, understanding, positive and simply lovely.

Tara said...

Happy late birthday. You are a beautiful 30 year old!

Rachel said...

You look 25, and probably will for the next 10 years! no fair! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! 30 is young and your 30's are fun.

C Hall said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe I let that pass me by... I hope you had fun :) You look gorgeous--be careful with the botox thing... :)love, carrie

Kathy Stabler said...

Happy 30th Birthday.....I have been told that your 30's are the best years of your life....still young yet establish and confident....I would have to say I believe this to be true. Your are beautiful.
Love Kathy

McIntire Madness said...

Happy Birthday! I think of you every year on that date!