Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Taeya's Birthday Party

We had a party for Taeya the Saturday before her birthday at the park by our house. We had family over for a BBQ and Cake and Ice Cream. We have such a great, supportive family. Taeya loved all of the helpers she had while she opened her presents. (I think all of her cousins surrounding her really overwhelmed her, thank goodness she didn't mind not opening her presents!) She got three barbies (2 mermaids, and 1 Cinderella), 2 cute dresses, a princess book, some sand toys, cute lacing cards, some books, and some money. Below is random pictures from the party!














5 comments:

Berly said...

I love her hair!! it lloks so cute.

C Hall said...

That cake is amazing! And you did a fab job on the invite :) Such a cutie girl.

I would've been kinda mad about the cake too, but you really can't blame her! Gord can laugh about it easier cuz he's not the one who made it :)

Looks like you all had a fun time with Taeya's new tramp... Just beware of the "seat drop." I did one when our tramp was low and hit bottom...owwwie.

Holland said...

Way to go on the cake. it looks great. her hair is cute all blown out.

The Steel's said...

Happy Birthday Taeya..I can't believe they are TWO!! What? I love the cake..great job! And yea, I am so happy you found a tramp. Where did you end up getting it? Taeya is so darling and I love her hair cut. I would love to see you guys soon. It has been forever. It has been a crazy busy summer for us, like everyone I am sure. When does Lawni come home. Perhaps we can throw a party at our house for their homecoming!

Unknown said...

I love her hair it look so cute. Kate has the same dress Taeya was wearing. I can't believe you made the cake it look great.