Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping With the Bailey's

Taeya loves our neighbors, the Bailey Family. They have 2 girls, Brynn who is 8 and Kira who is 4, they give Taeya so much attention, and they have such fun girlie toys that it is hard to keep Taeya away. You can imagine how much fun she had when we all went camping together. The Bailey's have a family cabin about an hour past Manti, that was built in 1949. It is old, but really cool. No electricity or running water! Thankfully a flushing toilet was recently added to a little outhouse. The girls had a great time fishing, eating, playing, and traveling together.

The gang: Brynn, Taeya, Kira, Gordon, Seth, and Allison

The teepee the girls built!

Gordon and Taeya fishing, they didn't actually catch anything.

Taeya and Kira

Taeya and Kira in a fun swing we found on the way home.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just crash anytime we wanted to?

8 comments:

The Steel's said...

What a fun trip, the Bailey's are great! And their kids are so sweet and well behaved. I am glad you had fun!

Berly said...

it was always my dream to live in a cabin in the mountains. That has changed, but I would love to vacation in one. Tons of fun.

Tara said...

That picture of her drinking the mud is hilarious. She is still cute even with mud all over her face.

Holland said...

I love the mud picture. It looks quite delicious.

Kathy Stabler said...

You look like are have lots of fun together.
I just wanted to let you know all the blogs other than yours on my blog list is a result of your blog. Because you inspired me...these other people have also been inspired. The Blog thing is slowly taking off in Australia
Take care
Love Kathy

Amy Morris said...

What a cool trip! I owuld love to do that with my kids! Taeya is so adorable and look how much she has grown! WoW!

Unknown said...

Taeya looked like she had a great time what more could you ask for then dirt, rocks and the great outdoors

The Milligan Blog said...

I love the smile on Taeya sitting next to Kira. I just love those girls!!!! We are so lucky to have you all so close :) and it is truly good to be home!!!!!!!!!