Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fathers Day

I know I am a little slow in posting this but Fathers Day was nice. We went to church, Gordon took a nap, we went to Gordon's dads house and had a BBQ, and it was a beautiful day. (For those of you who don't know, my mom and dad are on a mission in the Phillippines so we didn't get to see my dad). Gordon got a new Miter Saw and MASH Season 8. He got the Miter Saw a little early as incentive to build our new deck. This picture is of Gordon and Taeya sitting on the steps of the unfinished deck on Father's Day.

2 comments:

The Steel's said...

Happy Father's Day Gordon, whoa, sweet deck! We should have you come build ours. He is handy with the tools for sure.

The Milligan Blog said...

Yay!! I cant wait to see it! Its looking good so far. By the way, Taeya's hair looks so cute! Did you give here a bob cut?