Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Phantom

Over Memorial Day week-end we went to St. George with our good friend, Stella, for her birthday. Although the weather wasn't as good as we hoped it would be, we still enjoyed ourselves. Stella and I went to Phantom of the Opera in Vegas on Saturday night. The show was awesome other than the big headed man that sat RIGHT in front of me. I didn't think I paid for a seat with an "obstructed view', but that is what I got!! We still really enjoyed the show. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Amy Morris said...

We went to Phantom in Vegas in September, what an awesome show!- I'm so sorry you had an obstructed view! That's usually my luck.

The Milligan Blog said...

Okay, so weird.... sometimes your blog will let me in and sometimes it wont...... I just texted you by the way :) and yes, I cut Brielle's hair.. Scott didn't even notice for like 3 days. Soooooo funny huh!!! Her hair looks a TON better. Can't wait to get home and have you start cutting her hair :) Miss you guys like crazy still!!!!!