Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally Blogging

Lately I have had a lot of people ask me if I have a blog and I have been feeling left out. I get to see all of your cute families, and no one gets to see mine!! Truthfully I am doing this for my own sake, it is a great journal. Hopefully you will all enjoy keeping current with our lives.....finally!

Here is a brief family update: Taeya is 22 months old and so much fun. Gordon still works at Ultradent and I still work at Aspen Salon two days a week. We are loving the warm weather and are really looking forward to the summer!!

7 comments:

Heats said...

Love it! The orange is perfect and your pictures are so cute! I am glad we can blog together...we're going to have so much fun!

The Steel's said...

Hooray!! I am so excited you have a blog. Now I won't be so terribly sad I never see you. Taeya is getting so big..she is such a doll. I am still planning on her marrying Tate even though she is the older woman. I love the park pictures, they are getting to be such a fun age. Really lets get together soon. Do you guys have anything next week?

Benita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benita said...

taeya is so adorable and big now! its hard to see her from all the way across the street sometimes - i'm glad i got a close up :) (of course in a very non creepy way)

Morris Family said...

Brand! I'm so glad you found me and finally started blogging! it's so much easier to stay in touch! Taeya is beautiful, I can't believe how grown up she looks, wow! Time flies! Keep in touch!

Kallas Family said...

Hey Brandalyn!
I saw your blog through Amy's!! Don't you just love the blogging world. You find so many people that you have not seen in a long time. Your family is adorable!!
Kim (Hawkins) Kallas

Benita said...

ps...i hear we're not the only ones going to vegas this weekend...