Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello Kitty Party

The older I get the lazier I get - Taeya really wanted to have a Hello Kitty party but the summer has been so busy and between girls camp and lake powell I just didn't really want to put a lot of energy into a big friend party, she had a friend party last year so that's how I justified not having one! We will be in Lake Powell for her actual birthday so to celebrate and get her Hello Kitty party we had a party at my mom and dad's with the cousins. I think Taeya was happy with her party. Let's face it, all the kids really want is lots of presents right? We got Hello Kitty balloons, plates, cups, napkins, cake and party favors. We had hamburgers, chips, potato salad and watermelon. I turned a yummy chocolate costco cake into a Hello Kitty cake and also made some home made ice cream. I think it was a success! And she got lots of presents! 

The birthday girl - "call me maybe!"
Taeya and her cake - I think I did pretty good at trying to keep it simple.
Blowing out the #6 candle.
Taeya and her daddy - one of her biggest fans!
Anastyn and Asilia enjoying their dessert.
Taeya and Nana
Garrick, Jayne and Kelly - Jayne was not going to smile!
There's the cute smile!
All the party guests and the presents.
We bought Taeya a new bike for her gift - she insisted on a beach cruiser like Brynn's!
Family Photo

0 comments: