Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday

Taeya had her 6th Birthday while we were enjoying the sun in Lake Powell! We love love powell and so does Taeya. She has spent half of her birthday in Lake Powell. Kind of fun. We love Taeya so so much. She is so much fun to be around. She is kind and loving. She is a touchy feely girl - loves to be hugged, kissed, cuddles, praised, etc. She is a great big sister, at least most of the time! She loves to play with Anastyn. Anastyn is often stubborn and wont show Taeya too much afffection but when she does she loves it!! Her second home is at the Bailey's. I'm pretty sure she could live there and never have a need to go home. She loves playing Lalaloopsy's with the girls and she idolizes Brynn.  She could play all day long! She doesn't watch a ton of TV so she doesn't really have a favorite show, but she does love to read.  She is getting to be an awesome reader.  She does get a little obsessed with playing with my phone and the Baileys ipad at times!  Her favorite colors are black, white, and pink. She is happy and enthusiastic!  She still hates to go to bed.   But she s so excited to start 1st Grade.  At her 6 year check up she weighed 51 lbs and is 48 inches tall.  I say to myself every day, "what would I do without my Taeya.!" She is one of a kind and I love her so much!

I made cupcakes before we left and frosted them at the lake so we could celebrate!
Blowing out the candles - I love Anastyn helping her!
We went into Page before leaving the slip and grabbed a few presents for her to open. 
Ryan and Kristy gave her the Lalaloopsy and she was sooo excited!  Her first big loopsy!

0 comments: