Friday, July 20, 2012

Girls Camp

I had a great time at Mutual Dell for girls camp this year. Thanks to Gordon's mom and Alyson I was able to stay the whole time! It was so much fun to be so involved. Susan and I did run home on Wednesday morning for a quick shower and to grab breakfast but other than that we were up the canyon the whole time. Thank goodness they made an exception to the no fires and we were able to have small fires. It wouldn't have been the same with out a campfire! I am so blessed to be able to work with such an awesome group of girls and leaders. It has been so much fun! 
 
This was our group of 5 mile hikers!  They did awesome.  From Back to Front, Left to Right: Ashley Blackhurt, Julia Isom, Me, Luci Hollinghead, Elyse Larsen, Gretel Beal, Savannah Alger, Amara Allinger, Kiersten Schloer, Claire Isom, Brynn Bailey, Michelle DaSilva, and Brianna Sanchez,
On a side note the girls had a blast while I was gone, I doubt they even missed me.  Granny took them to Wendy's to play one day,  to the Zoo, to McDonald's and to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  They were way spoiled and loved every second of it!  Thanks Granny!

0 comments: