Friday, April 6, 2012

California's Spring Break

We were counting down the days for Lawni, Brielle, and Bryce to come for a visit. The girls were in heaven! And so was I!:) Taeya had school during the week so we had to try hard to get her to bed early. Thankfully we didn't do much in the morning so she didn't miss out on much. We had so much fun talking til late at night, going to jump on it and swim lessons, shopping (with no kids!), eating ice cream (of course), and just being together. I miss this little family so much, come back soon!

Taeya and Brielle - I can't believe how much taller Taeya is!
They wanted twinner hair everyday!
Brielle, Taeya, Rachel, Alayna, and Anastyn - The girls had a little fun tea party outside.
We signed up the kids for a few swim lessons together, they always love swimming together.  They get so creative, they were mermaids with the diving rings around their legs.
Another day of swim lessons.
Who doesn't love a sleepover with your best friend!
Unfortunately the sleeping in the same room didn't last since Taeya hates to go to sleep at night.
We love going to jump on it!
Anastyn, Brielle, Taeya, and Bryce

They were getting very adventurous.
Mary made us delicious waffles for breakfast, we even had a little surprise shower for Lawni.
The kiddos had a great time just being at home playing.
Bryce needed a little dressing up - with all these girls around he needed a dress!
Anastyn and Bryce were the cutest little cowboys (even in underwear!)

1 comments:

Milligan Blog said...

oh my goodness! I think this is the first time i am seeing this post!!! It honestly just made my day! I so miss you and your family sooooo much!!! I love being at your house and visiting. I am seriously planning on making a long trip every summer to come stay with you :) Hope thats okay.. hehe.. I think of you guys every day still! Miss and love you!! )