Monday, April 23, 2012

Binki Party

Anastyn has really loved her binki, she only has is at night but she loves it.  I have really been procrastinated the end of the binki!  I knew that I wanted to have a binki party just like Heather had for McCoy, but I kept putting it off. Finally I decided we just needed to do it and get it over with! So just like Heater, we got balloons, and purple cupcakes, and a present for Anastyn and we had a little party. Of course the Bailey's had to attend. Unfortunately Heather failed to mention that each Binki would take 2 balloons, so Gordon stashed a few in his pocket that we threw away later. Overall it was a success. The first night she went to bed fairly well - considering. She doesnt' go to bed as quickly as she did before and most of the time we have to lay with her to settle her down, but she doesn't wake up sad in the middle of the night like I was afraid she might. Thanks Heather for the great idea! 

One last picture of my Anastyn with the binki.
Here's the party girls - I put Brynn in charge of holding the balloons.  (Don't remember why Alayna and Anastyn are in underwear, but I'm sure I had a great reason!)
One last suck - I love the bad of binkis she's holding.  This attempt was unsuccessful.  Anastyn release the binki but it was too heavy to float up and away!
The next attempt got stuck in the tree!
Finally success!
After all the binki's were gone we had purple cupcakes. In case anyone is wondering, yes, she does have blue eyeshadow on.  Anastyn loves makeup!
And she opened a new present - a Dora Microphone.  She was more involved with the cupcake though!
After a few cupcakes she decided the microphone was pretty fun after all.  Look at my big girl!

0 comments: