Sunday, September 20, 2009

Utah Lake

Saturday, September 19th, we celebrated Cassidy's birthday. Frank (Gordon's brother) rented a few wave runners and we hung out at Utah Lake for the afternoon. Gordon and Taeya were just going to go, but Gord talked me into going also. I just hung out in the shade all afternoon and fed the baby in the car. It was actually quite relaxing. Taeya and her cousins, or her "friends" as she calls them, enjoyed playing in the sand, eating Dora cupcakes, and doing a little water skiing. It is amazing to me how much fun kids can have with a few buckets, sand, and water. They are entertained for hours!

Taeya and Laeklan eating their Dora cupcakes.



Baby Anastyn sleeping in the car. She dodged the wind storm that came up shortly after I moved her to the car. The window was down a little bit and she ended up with sand all over her, I felt bad but she didn't seem to mind.

Taeya and Dad

Getting ready to go skiing. Gordon had rented a wave runner the weekend before so Taeya could go skiing again this season, and I forgot the camera. She tried a few times without getting up and Gordon told her she could be done trying, and she said "one more time," (holding up her finger to show the #1) and she got right up. I am so glad she enjoys it now!

0 comments: