Friday, August 5, 2011

Wedding Day

We have been anxiously awaiting Ariel's wedding for several months now and the day finally arrived!  It was so beautiful and I was so grateful that we got to be there for the special day.  Thursday night they had a delicious dinner at a country club in Salt Lake and the wedding took place at the Salt Lake Temple on Friday afternoon.  The ceremony was very neat and Ariel looked so beautiful.   Ariel is so special to us all and we are so happy she has found someone who will take care of her and treat her like a queen.  She deserves it!

Ariel and Evan are such a great couple - and they look great together too!

Ariel asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. Unfortunately I didn't know everyone else was going to be wearing flats. I felt like a giant!

I had to put another picture of Evan and Ariel in cause they just look so great.

Since both parents weren't able to go to the sealing ceremony they had a great ring ceremony.  It was so fun to be a part of this ceremony and Taeya loved watching Ariel get "married."



My girls absolutely love Ariel (and Evan too!). She has been a part of their lives since birth.:) Ironically the same is true for my relationship with Ariel. I got to babysit her when she was teeny tiny!

Our Little Family - Why is it so hard to get a good picture of both the girls smiling??


The reception was beautiful and they had the most delicious crepes ever!! It had an old fashion feeling with music from Frank Sinatra and Elvis playing! They even had croquet and badmitton games. It was alot of fun.



Ariel's photographer sneaked a picture of me!

Taeya found a bunny in the bushes that she had fun chasing.

We lit sparklers as they left for their honeymoon.  Evan is going to school in North Carolina so I they went straight from their honeymoon to North Carolina. I miss her already.  What a beautiful day, I love weddings!

2 comments:

The Peets said...

I miss you too! We need to catch up over the phone soon. Thanks again for being one of my bridesmaids. You looked beautiful!

kelly jewell said...

What a beautiful wedding! You looked great, Bran. Nice job on your crazy catch up with posts. Loving it.