Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Morning

I curled Anastyn's hair for the first time.  I have always been a little worried I would burn her which is a valid concern since she is one and she doesn't hold still when I do her hair!  I thought I would give it a try this Sunday morning.  She was watching "Signing Times" so she held fairly still and I'd like to think I was pretty fast! Doesn't she look so darn cute with her hair curled and wearing the skirt Nana gave her for Christmas?


Taeya also looked beautiful with her curly hair. She let me put it in rollers Saturday night. It didn't turn out as great as I hoped it would, but she loved it and it was easy. I think it's the cheap sponge rollers I bought at sally's. Does anyone out there have a good suggestion on where to buy good sponge rollers??

0 comments: