Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Busy Week

In my St. Patrick's Day post I mentioned that the Whitmers came for a visit. It was so much fum to have them here, we all had a great, busy time! Here is a summary of our week:

Thursday: Anastyn's 18 month checkup, went to mom to see Whitmers, hung out, went to shopko

Friday: Taeya had school, hung out at moms. went to the BYU/Utah gymnastic's meet at the Marriot Center

Saturday: I worked in the morning, met at Classic Skating around 1:00 pm (we thought it would be a good idea, but next time we need to be a little more prepared, we still had a good time though) hung out at my moms the rest of the afternoon, went to the mall that night.

Sunday: Church, dinner at Mom and Dad's - all the kids had a great time playing

Jayne, Kierra, Anastyn and Taeya playing at Nana's

Kenzly spent a lot of her visit texting:)

Cute, but Crazy, Karsten - one of the rare moments he was just hanging out, he does love watching "Thomas"

Me and Anastyn - she has an obsession with phones

Monday: Taeya had school, took the girls over to my moms, she watched them while I worked, went and helped Lawni pack up her kitchen

Tuesday: Whitmers, Mom, Jayne and Kelly came to my house, we ate panini's for lunch then rearranged my family room - I love it, Young Women's that night,  more packing at Lawni's.

Wednesday: Taeya had school, during school I went to the salon and colored Lawni's hair, helped them pack up for a few hours, work that afternoon (so I didn't make it over to my moms),  helped Lawni pack some more (I sure don't like packing, hopefully no more of my friends move!!)

Thursday: Said goodbye to Lawni :(, had a dentist appointment, went to target, hung out my mom's until it was time to go to Salt Lake,  met Chantel and her kids at Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

Kierra and Taeya - these 2 were pretty inseperable

Chantel and Cynthia - they were in snowbird for a conference Casey attended - we were so happy that they spent the evening with us.  It was fun!

Anastyn and Cael (and Kierra in the corner)

Kimball and Cameron, playing with the napkins

Kierra and Collin - these 2 played cards to pass the time at dinner:)

All the kids - Cynthia, Cameron, Kimball, Anastyn, Cael, Collin, Kenzly, Kierra and Taeya

Kimberly, Kelly, Brandalyn, Mariel, and Chantel

Anastyn was tuckered out - she fell asleep on the drive home

Friday: Breakfast at Magelby's Fresh, hung out at moms in the afternoon and colored her hair, birthday party for Kierra that night - Pizza, a Pinata, Presents and Cake and Ice Cream, so much fun

The kids waiting for their turn for a swing at the pinata

Kent and Kimberly

My cute Taeya

Taking a swing

Pinata still intact - Zach eventually got it opened and the kdis loved all the candy.

Kierra and Skyler - Aunt Kelly bought all the kids these little crowns

Taeya and Kierra - in their "twinner" shirts

The Birthday Girl - Patiently waiting to open presents

Saturday: Whitmers left to go home and the party stopped. I guess all good things must come to an end. 

0 comments: