Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tour De St. George

Last saturday (October 18th), Gordon and I went to St. George and did a bike ride called the "Tour De St. George." While I am no Lance Armstron, Gordon comes in close behind him! I only did the 30 mile ride, but Gordon did the 100! He makes me laugh. This is probably his 6th 100 mile ride and everytime he finishes he tells me how much he hated it, but then that night and all the next day, he tells me how much fun it was! He is crazy. We rode together for the first 18 miles, than I headed back into town and he just kept riding. The weather was so beautiful, and we really did enjoy a fun weekend with family and friends.

4 comments:

Kathy Stabler said...

wow that is amazing....you guys must be super fit.

Heats said...

I am proud of you for doing that! Way to go!

Berly said...

WOW!! You guys are awesome!

Amy Morris said...

what a fun thing to do together! Way to go!