Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cornbelly's

We had a great time at Thanksgiving Point on Friday night with the Bailey's. This was our first year at Cornbelly's. There were so many things to do that we didn't even get through the whole thing. Taeya had a blast of course. She loved everything! (Although by the looks of the pictures, you wouldn't think she had fun because I could only get one picture of her actually smiling!)

Gordon, Taeya, and Brandalyn

The farmers: Taeya and Brynn

In Cinderella's coach: Kira, Brandalyn, Taeya, Brynn, and Alyson

Brynn and Taeya

Taeya lost in the maze

The train ride: Taeya, Kira, and Brynn

Kira on the train ride

Taeya playing in the corn - definitely a highlight for her

Everyone had a great time on the air pillow

5 comments:

Destenee said...

Brandalyn- Your daughter is so cute! This is Brad Hartley. Long time no see. Looks like things are going great for you guys. I'm glad to see it! I found your blog from Dave and Nicole Holland's. Hope to catch up some time. -Brad

The Milligan Blog said...

Fun updates woman!!! I love all the pictures!!! Too bad I bummed out and didn't make it to Thanksgiving Point w/you guys!!!! Next time, next time.. :)

McIntire Madness said...

Hi Brandalyn! I found your blog through Melissa's! How are you? Don't you love blogging? It is so fun to see those cute pictures of Taeya! She is so beautiful. I have added your blog to my list so I can keep up. How are your parents doing?
Beth

C Hall said...

Taeya is such cute little party girl! She just seems to have a blast wherever she is.

Berly said...

How fun. I love the fall activities!