Saturday, November 24, 2012

After Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

This year kindof felt like the Thanksgiving that never ended! The Sunday before Thanksgiving we had a dinner at Gordon's dad house. It was a yummy preview, my favorite was the pecan pie! The girls had fun playing after the meal, and the adults had fun eating dessert and visiting. On Thanksgiving day I went for a long run then prepared a veggie tray for the meal. Gordon went for a long bike ride then met us at my mom and dad's right after the prayer! The rest of the day was visiting, and helping my mom with some Christmas decorations. After my moms we came home and put up our Christmas Tree.  The Saturday after Thanksgiving we had another yummy meal with Gordon's mom at our house this time. It's such a great time of year to think about all the things that I am thankful for.  The top of my list is definitely family.

Elaine, Sean, Frank, Cheryl, Lee, Wendy and Gordon

0 comments: