Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Half Birthday

Anastyn's is now 2 1/2. Since we celebrated Taeya's half birthday we had to have a little celebration for Anastyn too. She is so much fun. We started potty training on March 1st and she is doing pretty good. She has a hard time with the poop thing. She's not afraid of it, she just doesn't want to do it all of the time in the toilet. She's definitely not totally trained yet, but no more diapers! She didn't want to put diaper on at night so I didn't fight her, I just prepared myself for an accident. So far she has only had 1 during the night. I probably don't sleep as well because I jump to her room everytime I hear a noise to make sure she doesn't need to go potty.  When she goes potty she gets a gumball out of the machine.  She loves that. 

She talks in full sentences, loves to sing, is happy most of the time, loves to play at the Bailey's, loves "big girl nursery," is my little shopping buddy - and she is actually not too tricky to take to the store, she loves to dance, and is starting to really like dressing up. She loves wearing nightgowns to bed.  She loves donuts, chips and cheese (nachos), chips and salsa(shalsha), turkey, blueberries, yogurt, uses the word "they" instead of "them" (for instance, if you were using the sentence "Where are they?" She would say "Where are them?" it's pretty cute). She hates to have her hair combed but if I ask her if she wants it cut she refuses. She loves to watch any of the Barbie movies. She's not quite as interested in Dora as she was before. If you ask her who her favorite princess is she will tell you "Cinderella." She loves the color purple and insists on having that color if possible. She still has her binki at bedtime. She doesn't take naps anymore because she wouldn't go to sleep before 11:00pm. We loves to get Taeya from school. She is so much fun and we love her so much!

Today was a good hair day - she let me do something fancy!  I stuck her in front of a movie and she did great.
Anastyn and Alayna - we had brownies and ice cream that night with the Bailey's.
I got her a new swimsuit for her "birthday" - she loves it!
We love this "big" girl!

0 comments: